Sunday, October 12, 2008

Happy Birthday Reily!

Last night Reily had a party with his good friend Andie who turns fifteen tomorrow. Months ago, when they realized they were only a day apart, they planned to have their birthday parties together. We hosted the party at our house and had about 25 teenagers here along with Andie's parents. Because their birthdays are in October, they decided to have a costume party. They ate tons of food, sang karaoke (all but five of the kids sing in the choir) and played games. It was so much fun!








I can't believe it's been fifteen years! Reily is such a wonderful son and I am blessed to be his mother. I love you Reily!!!

7 comments:

chelon:) said...

happy birthday reily! what an awesome party...i hope that all of the furniture survived all of the teenagers!!

we miss you guys...

Mandy said...

Happy Birthday, Reily!

Maggie will be four next week...are all October birthdays Halloween themed? So far, Maggie's have always been. This year is a dress up party... :)

shayla said...

What a fun party--happy bday and I LOVE your house!

MommaPrice said...

Reily you are still the "MAIN MAN"

Price Cream Parlor said...

Happy Birthday to a great guy! Can't believe what a horrible aunt I am that we forgot to call and sing! Geesh!
Looks like a great time! Fun to have a double party and with costumes! You're a fun Mom!

3 men and a lady said...

OH MY GOSH!!!! I CAN REMEMBER RILEYS FIRST YEAR AT PRE-SCHOOL!!
I AM GETTING SOOOO OLD. HAPPY BIRTHDAY RILEY, YOU ARE A GREAT GUY.

p.s. its me Miss Kymm

Ali said...

Hi Michelle,
Its Ali, Im Kymm's daughter of course I'm blog stocking you! Oh my heck I totally remember your kids when they came to pre-school and expected them to look the same! Wow where does time go? Seriously! Hope all is well.
Ali:>